Several local school systems have an agreement with UAH permitting high school juniors and seniors to take classes at UAH that may count for both high school credit toward graduation and college credit toward a degree at the University. With the approval of their school officials, high school juniors and seniors, who meet regular UAH admission requirements and have at least a 2.9 high school academic GPA, may take classes at UAH and receive credit at both the high school and college level for UAH classes approved by the school system.
Applying for the Dual Enrollment program at UAH requires:
- a completed Dual Enrollment application
- the $30 non-refundable application fee
- an official transcript of high school work
- official ACT or SAT scores
- written approval from high school officials
- written approval from the student's parent or guardian
Students enrolled in the Dual Enrollment program may register for a maximum of two courses per semester.