1. The thesis student must complete at least 30 semester hours of graduate work, including a minimum of 6 semester hours of thesis.
Only 6 semester hours may be transfer courses that are approved by the graduate committee of the department.
2. The student’s Program of Study must include
|PY 607||PROFESSIONAL DEV IN RES & TCHG||1|
|PY 608||GRAD PRACT TCHG & CAREER EXPLO||1|
|PY 610||EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN||3|
|PY 611||STAT FOR EXPERI METHODS||4|
|PY 641||CONC READ/RES SPECIALIZ AREA||3|
|PY 699||MASTER'S THESIS||6|
|Total Semester Hours||18|
3. In addition, the student’s Program of Study will include other graduate level courses in psychology selected with the advice of the student’s advisor.
If approved by the graduate committee of the department, the student’s Program of Study may include up to 6 semester hours of graduate credit from related departments at UAH.
4. The student must pass an oral defense of their thesis.
5. The student must meet requirements for the Master of Arts degree as specified by the School of Graduate Studies.