There are two ways to request an official UAH transcript:
1.    Fill out the transcript request form. The completed form and payment information can be sent via fax to 256.824.7780, scanned and emailed to, mailed to our office, or dropped off in-person.

2.    You can also request electronic or paper official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse.
              o   In order to send PDF transcripts, you must request them through the link above. 

Please note: effective August 1, 2016, a 3% convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card payments. However, if you use the National Student Clearinghouse to request transcripts, you will not be charged the convenience fee.