UAH welcomes academically talented high school juniors and seniors who wish to earn college credits while still enrolled in high school. This option may be appropriate for students whose high schools do not participate in the Dual Credit program or students who have completed all high school graduation requirements but have not yet graduated from high school.
Applying for the Early Start Program at UAH requires:
- official scores: ACT of 26 or SAT of 1180
- high school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Early Start application form
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- official transcripts showing high school and any college-level work
- written approval from high school officials
- written approval from parent or guardian
Students enrolled in the Early Start program may register for a maximum of two courses per semester.